New G-FACTORY at 313@Somerset offers female shoppers a sensorial shopping experience and launches with a month long Bali Getaway Lucky Draw
Casio, the leading manufacturer of consumer electronics, has opened the world’s first CASIO G-FACTORY ladies concept store at 313@Somerset. The brand new G-FACTORY caters to female shoppers with its uniquely designed bright displays and pastel colour palette, and houses Casio’s latest Baby-G, SHEEN, G-SHOCK and Edifice timepieces.
To celebrate the opening, shoppers stand a chance to win a holiday for two to Bali, Indonesia, with any purchase of Baby-G or SHEEN timepieces*. New timepiece models available in-store include brand new elegant SHEEN series that feature an illuminated index (SHE-3505SG, SHE-3505L and SHE-4031L) and a new Baby-G BG-6903, specially designed for runners and is available in three new stunning colours.
“Baby-G is Casio’s second best-selling brand and over the last few years we have seen a significant rise in female shoppers patronising our G-FACTORY and G-FACTORY PREMIUM stores. We see a strong potential to expand Casio’s business in Singapore within the female retail space and we have identified a unique opportunity to design a special G-FACTORY store with female shoppers in mind to heighten their shopping experience with Casio.
This year also marks the 40th Anniversary of Casio’s timepiece division, with the Baby-G series becoming an iconic brand and integral part of the Casio family. The very first Baby-G was conceptualised in 1994 and quickly became popular among young girls and women as a more colourful, lady-sized alternative to the popular G-SHOCK series.
At the official opening ceremony on 7 February 2014, Mr Watanabe Shunichi was joined by Mr Koyu Kotani, Assistant General Manager, Timepiece Division, Casio Singapore and Lim Pei Fen, popular local artiste and Yes 93.3FM DJ, in front of a crowd of shoppers and keen Baby-G fans eager to participate in the store’s launch promotions.
Tough, shock resistant and water resistant, the Baby-G and G-SHOCK timepieces perfectly complement the go-getter and active lifestyles that today’s modern consumers lead. The sophisticated SHEEN and EDIFICE series cater to a more discerning crowd, both featuring a polished finish with durability that is perfect for both work and play.
The Casio G-FACTORY Ladies Concept Store at 313@Somerset is the tenth G-FACTORY in Singapore and is located at Unit B1-19, 313 Orchard Road, Singapore 238895.
*Terms & Conditions – Bali Getaway Lucky Draw
Date: 7 February to 30 March 2014
– Available only at G-FACTORY at 313@Somerset
– This lucky-draw campaign is open to all Singaporean and Singapore Permanent Residents only.
– Customers have to purchase a Baby-G or SHEEN timepiece in a single, or as part of the total purchase receipt, in order to be eligible for the lucky-draw.
– Customers will be required to fill-in a lucky-draw form and attach the official receipt.
– This lucky-draw campaign is valid from the 7th of February to the 30th March 2014.
– The winner of the lucky-draw shall be announced on our Casio Timepiece Singapore Facebook page on the 4th of April, 2014.
– The winner shall be informed via the supplied contact details and must collect his / her tickets within one (1) month from the receipt of collection details.
– In the event that the tickets are not collected by the winner by the aforementioned deadline, Casio Singapore reserves the right to donate the tickets to a charity of their choosing.
– Prizes are not exchangeable or replaceable for cash, however Casio reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equal value without prior notice.
– This lucky-draw campaign is available only at the G-Factory at 313@somerset. Receipts from other G-Factory outlets and retailers will be disqualified or rejected.
Casio Computer Co., Ltd. is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of consumer electronics products and business equipment solutions. Since its establishment in 1957, Casio has strived to realize its corporate creed of “creativity and contribution” through the introduction of innovative and imaginative products. Today, Casio’s offerings include timepieces, digital cameras, electronic dictionaries, calculators, musical instruments, system equipment, and others. The Casio Group employs more than 11,000 people worldwide, shipping over 100 million products per year, with net sales of 297 billion yen (approx. US$2,798 million) in the fiscal year ended March 2013. News and product information from Casio is available at http://world.casio.com.