This Mother’s Day, honour the most important woman in your life with an array of gastronomic pleasures at Pan Pacific Singapore on 7 and 8 May 2016 as Edge presents a lavish dinner buffet and Sunday Brunch, while Hai Tien Lo will play host to Mum with a heartwarming meal of oriental delicacies from 2 to 8 May 2016.
Pamper your mum with a well-deserved break as Chef de Cuisine Ken Zheng impresses all mothers with a deidcated and glorious selection during dinner and Sunday brunch on 7 & 8 May 2016. Get to enjoy an exciting varierty of Chef’s Speciality such as Plum Somen Shooters, Salmon Oyako Chirashi Sushi, Bijin Oden and Salt Crusted Whole Seabass with Champagne Caviar Sauce and end the sumptuous treat with a beautiful selection of desserts
All mothers will receive a stalk of carnation when dining at Edge during dinner on 7 and 8 May 2016 and Sunday Champagne Brunch on 8 May 2016.
Mother’s Day Dinner Buffet
Saturday and Sunday
7 and 8 May 2016
6:30pm to 10:30pm
– SGD98 per adult, includes local beverages, coffee and tea
– SGD49 per child, six to 12 years old
– All mothers who dine with us will receive a complimentary glass of Laurent Perrier Champagne
Mother’s Day Sunday Champagne Brunch
8 May 2016
12:00pm to 4:00pm
– SGD198 per adult, includes unlimited Veuve Clicquot Brut Yellow Label, selected red and white wines, selected cocktails and beers, fresh juices and soft drinks
– SGD138 per adult, includes unlimited fresh juices, soft drinks, coffee and tea
– SGD69 per child, aged six to 11 years old
Hai Tien Lo
Show gratitude to Mum with a captivating oriental treat at Hai Tien Lo ( 海天楼 ) as Executive Chef Lai Tong Ping (黎东平) crafts two dedicated seven-course set menus, featuring traditional and contemporary Cantonese delights to commemorate this special occasion from 2 to 8 May 2016.
On Mother’s Day weekend of 7 and 8 May 2016, guests may also choose to indulge in Hai Tien Lo’s popular Weekend Dim Sum Brunch to celebrate the occasion. Featuring signature dishes and delicate dim sum items handcrafted with love and appreciation for all mothers, the well-loved a la carte buffet includes Chef’s specialties of Cantonese Sliced Barbecued Honey-glazed Pork, Deep-fried Prawns tossed in Wasabi Mayonnaise, Pan-fried Diced Beef with Black Pepper Sauce; and dim sum highlights such as Steamed Barbecued Pork Buns, Stir-fried Carrot Cake with Chef’s Signature Homemade XO Chilli Sauce, and Steamed Pork and Prawn Dumplings with Fish Roe.
To sweeten the experience, all mothers who dine with us for the Brunch Buffet will enjoy a complimentary serving of Double-boiled Imperial Swiftlet’s Nest.
Mother’s Day Set Menus
2 to 8 May 2016
11:30am to 2:30pm
6:30pm to 10:30pm
Mother’s Day Deluxe Set 慈母颂套餐
SGD128 per diner (Minimum of two diners)Mother’s Day Premium Set 念亲恩套餐
SGD188 per diner (Minimum of two diners)
– SGD98 per adult
– SGD49 per child, aged five to 11 years old
– All dine-in guests will each receive a complimentary Longevity Bun.
– All mothers who dine in for the Dim Sum Brunch will enjoy a complimentary serving of Double-boiled Imperial Swiftlet’s Nest.
Hello! I'm darren, a lifestyle singapore male blogger that basically blogs about everything under the sun. Read on and follow me on my social media channels and i hope you will learn, enjoy and love this humble blog of mine :)