Nowadays, most of us sync our music to our mobile phones, ipads and other gadgets as we’re always on the move. I’m sure most of you wouldn’t play your favourite music by inserting a physical CD into your Hi-Fi system now right? So, i’m glad to have a Pioneer’s Slim Micro System – X-CM52BT with Smartphone playback in my room! Let me tell you why I love it so much.
1) Sleek and Slim
The sleek and slim design fits in perfectly in any corner of your room. Be it in the living room or your bedroom, the classy and glossy look gives it a minimalist and futuristic feel. Available in Black and White.
2) Crystal Clear Audio Quality
Although its small and compact in size, its two 15 watts speakers are tuned by sound experts to provide crystal clear audio quality which i totally agree!
3) Playback your Favourite tunes from anywhere!
You can now play almost anything you like form DVDs to CDs and MP3s! Oh~ and not fogetting your favourite radio stations as well! 😀 You can either connect your iPod, iPhone and iPad via USB or stream your tracks effortlessly vis Bluetooth! That’s what i did to link my macbook with the system whenever I watch my favourite movie or youtube clips.
How about getting this as a gift this Christmas? The Pioneer X-CM52BT is sold in Black or White, at a price of S$399.
Bought one of this unit, never connect to TV, use as music player, after use commends as follows:
-Stylish clean white design
-good sound produced from speaker.
-good base effect.
-can connect blue tooth with Iphone.
-high sensitivity of remote control, need not to pont at the unit to change.
– No shuffer play function for WMA/MP3 play mode. (Which is very disappointing, Shuffer play for a thumdrive contains a thousand songs is very important, but this unit doesn’t have)
– after Stop play the Mp3 or change to CD or FM, then Go back to MP3 play mode again, it will start play from the first song. No Play tracking memory.
– remote control is very ugly, cheapo black design.
-remote control buttons badly design & arranged:
– CD play have shuffer function, but in remote control, Repeat & Shuffer option shares the same button, which very inconvenience.
– The buttons uses most of the time E.g Play, Next, Stop buttons very tiny and small, makes it hard to handle and control. Where those big buttons in remote control not so much of using.
-CD reading & preparation is slow.
– no direct or auto play after CD loading, normally the unit have to take 1 minutes ++ to load first then you can press ‘Play’ to play CD. Normally should be auto play after loading CD.