Pan Pacific Singapore is proud to be the Official Hotel Partner of Les Misérables which is currently showing at Esplanade Theatres on the Bay from 31 May to 17 July 2016. For the Musical’s fans, Pan Pacific Singapore has designed a Les Misérables Staycation Offer with a two-course pre-theatre dinner menu to elevate the long-awaited musical experience.
To celebrate the opening of Les Misérables, guests can enjoy a gastronomic introduction to the longest-running musical with a special pre-theatre dinner set course at Pacific Marketplace in the Les Misérables Staycation Offer. They can look forward to an airy and crisp Giant French Croissant with the choice of Crab Meat Salad with Avocado or Premium Handcrafted Ham with Egg Mayonnaise alongside a Soup of the Day or Salad and refreshing Lemongrass beverage, before making their way to the performance venue, a 10 minutes’ walk from the hotel.
Pan Pacific Singapore’s Les Misérables Staycation Offer includes the following exclusive perks:
- Daily Breakfast at Edge for up to two persons
- Pre-theatre dinner set course at Pacific Marketplace for up to two persons.
- Food and Beverage credit of SGD30 per room per stay redeemable at Edge, Hai Tien Lo, Keyaki, Atrium, Pacific Marketplace and Poolside.
- SGD30 savings per room per stay redeemable on all ala carte treatments (excluding rituals) at St. Gregory Spa (with a minimum spend of SGD100)
- Complimentary Internet access
- Access to outdoor swimming pool and round-the-clock fitness centre
Les Misérables fans will also be able to enjoy the Pre-theatre dinner set course at SGD18++ per person at Pacific Marketplace. Ticket holders can present their tickets to enjoy 20% savings on total bill at Pacific Marketplace and beverages at Atrium respectively from 31 May till 24 July 2016.
For more information about the staycation offer, visit https://www.panpacific.com/en/hotels-resorts/singapore/marina/stay/offers/les-miserables-staycation-offer.html