Capella Singapore is ushering in its ninth anniversary with a five-star rating for both its hotel and spa for the sixth and eighth consecutive year from the Forbes Travel Guide Star Awards 2018. To commemorate nine successful years of operations, the urban resort is organising a series of exciting events and promotions in March and April throughout the hotel!
Capella Celebrates 9 Staycation Package
From 1 March to 30 June 2018, the resort’s Capella Celebrates 9 package features nine of its best inclusions for guests to immerse themselves in a true bespoke luxurious vacation. For S$999++ per night in its 133sqm One-Bedroom Garden Villa, guests can enjoy:
- Breakfast for two at The Knolls restaurant
- One tin of Navegathé South Sea Tea
- Capella Chocolate
- Paul the peacock plush toy
- Personalised Amenity
- Cocktail making class at Bob’s Bar, once per stay
- Afternoon Tea at Chef’s Table (weekday) or Cassia (weekend), once per stay
- Choice of guided Heritage or Art Tour
- S$100nett spa credit for treatments only, once per stay
The Capella Celebrates 9 package is valid from 1 March to 30 June 2018. Guests can book through the hotel website or the Reservations team at firstname.lastname@example.org / +65 6591 5000.
Gourmet Extravaganza at Capella Singapore
In lieu of the Tropical Sundown Party, Kamil will also be at Bob’s Bar on 16 March 2018 where he will present five other creations (S$22++ per cocktail) with special canapés pairing for the event.
For reservation or more information, please contact Bob’s Bar at email@example.com or 6591 5047.
Tropical Sundowner at Bob’s Bar
17 March 2018, Saturday
5:00pm to 10:00pm
S$22++ per cocktail
Celebrate Easter at Capella Singapore
Capella Singapore will mark Easter Day with an enchanting garden-themed Easter Sunday Brunch on 1 April 2018. Celebrate Easter at the resort’s Grand Ballroom Foyer where adults and their little ones can relish in an impressive spread of brunch delights from live stations serving à la minute dishes such as rotisserie meat and pasta to fresh selections of seafood, fromages, Mediterranean and Asian fare and more. For dessert lovers, they can look forward to an expanded section of handcrafted Easter-themed desserts.
While parents wine & dine to their hearts’ content, little ones will be kept entertained with Fun-filled activities such as egg and face painting, a ball pit playground, as well as a bunny corner can keep the little ones entertained while parents wine and dine to their heart’s content. 10 attractive prizes including a grand prize, a luxurious one night stay at Capella Singapore, is waiting to be won at the resort’s annual Easter Egg Hunt too!
Easter Sunday Brunch at Grand Ballroom Foyer
1 April 2018, Sunday
12:30pm to 3:00pm
- S$268++ per adult with free flow of vintage champagnes, wines, beers, juices and soft drinks
- S$238++ per adult with free flow of Taittinger champagnes, wines, beers, juices and soft drinks
- S$208++ per adult with free flow of juices and soft drinks
- S$118++ per child (aged 7 to 12 years old) with free flow of juices and soft drinks
- S$78++ per child (aged 4 to 6 years old) with free flow of juices and soft drinks
For reservation or more information, please call +65 6591 5046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Auriga Spa for Everyone
In conjunction with International Women’s Day, Auriga is also offering two packages on the weekdays from 5 to 30 March 2018 that includes its popular treatments.
- 60-minute Rose Facial Treatment
- 60-minute Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- 100ml Rose Facial Spritz
Price: S$320++ (U.P. S$430++)
- 60-minute Skin Radiance Facial Treatment
- 30-minute customised body massage / 30-minute nourishing Hair & Scalp Treatment
- Aesop travel set
Price: S$250++ (U.P. S$315++)
For reservations or more information, please contact the Auriga spa at email@example.com or 6591 5023.