British Airways today announced special fares for the NATAS Travel Fair at the Singapore EXPO for a limited time period from 12 to 14 August 2016. Holidaymakers from Singapore who are heading to Europe will be able to fly to London direct from just $1,218 in World Traveller economy class and from $2,288 in World Traveller Plus premium economy.
Travellers heading south to Australia can take advantage of the special fares to Sydney from $668 in World Traveller and $1,388 in World Traveller Plus. What’s more, as Brazil will be the centre of attention in the world’s stage this summer, travellers from Singapore can fly to Rio de Janeiro via London from just $1,988 in World Traveller while flights from Singapore to New York via London are available from $1,538 in World Traveller. These special return fares are available from now till 22 August 2016 to Maybank card holders only. They are valid for travel from now until 30 June 2017, and can be booked on ba.com.
British Airways operates two daily flights between Singapore and London and a daily flight to Sydney. All flights to Europe, North and South America will connect via London Heathrow Terminal 5, the airline’s award-winning home which is exclusive to customers of British Airways and its sister airline Iberia. In 2016, the terminal was named by Skytrax as the World’s Best Airport Terminal for the fifth consecutive year.
• Sydney from $668 in World Traveller
• London from $1,218 in World Traveller
• New York from $1,538 in World Traveller
• Rio de Janeiro from $1,988 in World Traveller
Terms and conditions:
• Sale ends 22 August 2016, unless sold out prior.
• Subject to availability.
• Airfares from Singapore are based on return travel and include all taxes, fees and surcharges.
• The promotion is eligible for payment made with a Maybank Credit or Debit Card only.
• The advertised fare for all classes are valid for departures from 1 August to 30 June 2017 except for travel to Sydney from 1 August to 31 March 2017.
• E-Tickets issued are non-refundable.
• First class and premium economy facilities may not be available on all our aircraft and short haul destinations from London.
• The cost of travel between airports is not included in your fare. This offer is for travel on selected British Airways flights.
• Fares differ for other destinations.
• Prices are correct as of 21 July 2016 but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change.
• Other terms and conditions apply.