Get ready to Taste, Play and Learn at the #SGCF2017 Festival Village!
Get your drink game on from 16 to 19 March 2017 as Singapore Cocktail Festival (#SGCF2017) opens its doors to a 5,000sqm Festival Village. Entry to the village is complimentary, and cocktail lovers and explorers can immerse themselves in a world of mixology through its thematic cocktail rooms while satiating their appetites at the food street and grooving to the sounds of DJs on deck.
Raising the bar for cocktail drinking here, Singapore Cocktail Festival provides a platform for consumers to “Taste”, “Learn” and “Play” over an immersive calendar from 16 to 21 March 2017. Across the six days, festival goers will be able to catch international bartending stalwarts from the Asia’s and World’s 50 Best Bars list and participate in workshops and bar tours. At the heart of the festival is the #SGCF2017 Festival Village, home to Asia’s largest celebration of cocktails.
Here we have 8 tips to help you enjoy yourself at the Singapore Cocktail Festival!
1) Bring a bottle of water- you’ll need it while sampling so many cocktails!
2) Don’t drink on an empty stomach – have a quick and delicious bite at Food Street!
3) Check our all nine cocktail rooms – each has something fun for you. How about a trippy VR experience? Or frolic in a sea of bubbles?
4) Go with a group of friends – that way, you can sample more cocktails!
5) Try the cocktails from Singapore’s Next Top Cocktail finals – remember to vote for your favourite cocktails!
6) Check out exciting Asia Bar Battle – different Asian teams battle it out nightly between 16 – 19 March.
7) Go early – sale of alcohol stops at 10:00pm, so go early to sample more drinks!
8) Lastly – remember to have fun! See you there 😉
Entry to the village is complimentary and all cocktails are priced at $12 Nett.
Singapore Cocktail Festival 2017
Old Police Headquarter
99 Beach Rd
Singapore, 189701 Singapore
16 & 17 March 2017 (Thurs & Fri) from 4pm to 10pm
18 & 19 March 2017 (Sat & Sun) from 12noon to 10pm
Click here for more information