Struggling for inspiration or dreading yet another day working from the confines of your home? Switch out the same ol’ and draw fresh inspiration amidst luscious greenery with PARKROYAL COLLECTION Pickering’s new Garden Daycation.
An indulgent alternative to the regular work-from-home, the Garden Daycation offers 11 hours of ultimate comfort with all that you need and more! From a multi-functional desk space in one of the hotel’s chic, nature-inspired rooms to a $30nett in-room dining credit, trust that the hotel got you covered.
And it doesn’t stop there! Whether it’s a quick lunchtime workout or after-work decompression, daycationers can recharge body and mind at the fitness centre and outdoor infinity pool located on the eco-hotel’s dedicated Wellness Floor.
And when you’re done and dusted with work, enjoy up to 30% savings when you pamper yourself with a relaxing spa treatment at St. Gregory spa or a tantalising meal at the vibrant Lime Restaurant and Bar to end the day.
Priced from SGD150 per room for single occupancy and from SGD160 per room for double occupancy, this is surely the treat you’ve been waiting for!
PARKROYAL COLLECTION Pickering Work from Hotel Garden Daycation pass includes:
- Check-in at 8:00am and check-out at 7:00pm
- Spacious guest room with multi-functional desk
- SGD30 nett in-room dinning credit
- 30% savings on total dining bill at Lime Restaurant and Bar
- 20% savings on a la carte treatments at St. Gregory spa
- Access to the Wellness Floor with usage of fitness centre and infinity pool
- Complimentary in-room coffee and tea (Nespresso)
- Complimentary Pan Pacific Cares Pack (hand sanitiser, face mask and sanitised wipes)
- Complimentary Internet access and parking
Available for booking from now and valid for stays between 1 November 2020 and 30 December 2020. Terms and conditions apply.