To celebrate the recent launch of the Galaxy Note 5 4G+, Galaxy S6 edge+ 4G+ as well as Galaxy Tab S2, and in anticipation of the launch of the Samsung Gear S2 in Singapore, Samsung will be holding a consumer event, the Galaxy Studio at Civic Plaza, Ngee Ann City from 26 to 27 September 2015. During these two days, attendees will have a chance to experience the full suite of Samsung Galaxy devices in a fun and interactive way, as well as be among the first in Singapore to pre-order and try the Samsung Gear S2.
Galaxy Studio Activities
The Galaxy Studio will comprise of four themed experiential zones, along with a comprehensive product showcase area. These zones will let consumers enjoy a slew of interactive and immersive activities that incorporate the use of the latest Samsung Galaxy products.
- Hourly design contest1 will take place between 12pm to 7pm on 26 and 27 September 2015. Consumers simply have to design a watch face for the latest Samsung Gear S2, and the best designs of the hour will win the Gear S2 and Galaxy Note 5 4G+ worth $1,536.
- Talented caricature artists will be onsite for everyone to get their portraits drawn as mementos to bring home. Guests can look forward to virtual-turned-actual makeovers, and take home their new looks with personalised photos as mementos.
- An award-winning professional barista will also be conducting latte art workshops from 12pm to 7pm on both Saturday and Sunday, showing guests how they can take their coffee enjoyment to the next level.
- Perfomances by Zouk’s Guest DJ Andrew, as well as popular local bands HubbaBubbas, and Johan & Jerome, will take place from 12pm to 7pm on 26 and 27 September 2015. In place of sound systems, guests can groove to their own beat using Samsung Level On Wireless Pro headphones hanging from the ceiling, instantly transforming the zone to a high energy dance party.
Local music acts such as the Goodfellas will take centerstage on Saturday and The Switch Gang on Sunday, while 53A will be performing on both days.
Samsung’s latest range of devices and a variety of compatible accessories will also be on display for guests to try at the Product Experience Zone.
Celebrity Meet & Greet
Meet popular MediaCorp personalities on 26 and 27 September, 1 to 4pm:
- Sep 26 (Sat) 1pm to 2pm – MediaCorp Artiste, Desmond Tan
- Sep 26 (Sat) 2pm to 3pm – 987FM DJs, Kimberly Wang and Gerald Koh
- Sep 27 (Sun) 1pm to 2pm – MediaCorp Artiste, Julie Tan
- Sep 27 (Sun) 2pm to 4pm – YES 93.3FM DJs, 蔡伟彬 Chua Wei Ping and 陈宁 Chan Ning
Pre-Order for Samsung Gear S2
Consumers will be able to pre-order the Samsung Gear S2 and be one of the first in Singapore to try the smartwatch.
Pre-order for the Samsung Gear S2 is available only at the Galaxy Studio event and will commence from 26 September 2015, 11am to 27 September 2015, 9pm. To pre-order, consumers simply have to place a $50 deposit and select their choice of collection point from any Samsung Experience Stores or selected Consumer Electronics Stores on 2 October 2015.
Availability of New Samsung Galaxy Note 5 4G+ Colours
Samsung also announced the retail availability of the Galaxy Note 5 4G+ from 26 September 2015 in new colours Titanium Silver and Pearl White, with 32GB5 and 64GB5 storage options, at the recommended retail price of $1,088 and $1,188 respectively.