FairPrice’s Vietnam Fair brings you a marriage of fluffy fragrant rice and succulent, bouncy tiger shrimps from 4 to 18 June 2o15 without having to travel 2,856km for a taste of Vietnam!
Here’s some of the exclusive items available at the Vietnam Fair.
Hong Hanh First Press Extra Virgin Fish Sauce 330ml
· Specially imported from Vietnam, the Hong Hanh First Press Extra Virgin Fish Sauce has been fermented for more than 12 months in traditional wooden barrels in Vietnam, producing only the purest and most scrumptious fish sauce.
· Its distinct aroma and flavour makes a tasty everyday sauce for Vietnamese cooking.
· Enhanced with anchovy extract, this sweet sauce is best used for stir-fried dishes, dips for spring rolls, and marinade for grilled meat.
OH RICEY! Instant Rice Noodles 70g
· The OH RICEY! Instant Rice Noodles has been specially imported for the FairPrice Vietnam Fair, and is exclusively available at FairPrice.
· The noodles are made from pure rice, and the soup from traditional spices of Pho Vietnam.
· The instant rice noodle products are packaged conveniently in a bag, and are available in Beef & Chicken flavour.
· The OH RICEY! Instant Rice Noodles come in packs of four, and are packaged in disposable bowls.
VINA Rice Noodle 500g
· Available only at FairPrice, the VINA Rice Noodle can be served in multiple ways.
· The rice noodles can be served with soup or as a cold salad.
Okeanoss Frozen Black Tiger Shrimps brings freshness in a box
Bred and processed in Vietnam, The Okeanoss Frozen Black Tiger Shrimps capture the freshness of newly caught shrimps, from the time it leaves Vietnam waters, until you decide to take it out of your freezer.
The Okeanoss Frozen Black Tiger Shrimps are produced in Cà Mau, a city in Vietnam – one of the world’s largest prawn-producing countries. The Black Tiger Shrimp has a higher moisture content as compared to other types of shrimp, which allows for a shorter cooking time. The Black Tiger Shrimp has notably firm-textured meat that produces shrimp that is firm with a hint of crunch upon cooking.
Due to its mild and gentle flavour, these shrimp can go with all kinds of ingredients. In Vietnam, dishes are known to use a selective number of flavours to refine a particular taste of each dish. As such, these black tiger shrimps can be tuned to any flavour, according to your own creation.
Come down and check out what the fluff is about at all FairPrice outlets!