LeVeL33, home to the world’s highest urban micro-brewery and one of Singapore’s finest modern European kitchens, is now taking reservations for the September Formula 1® which starts Friday 18 September.
Singapore is one of the most iconic cities to host the three-day adrenaline charged Grand Prix weekend. LeVeL33, situated at Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 1, renowned for its fine selection of craft beers, boasts sweeping views of Marina Bay, giving its patrons a glimpse of the action on the street circuit. Big television screens will be set up inside the restaurant to ensure not a single moment of the race is missed from the practice sessions on Friday right through to the race on Sunday night.
On all three nights (Friday 18th, Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th), LeVeL33 guests can be part of the F1 excitement:
- $33++ Cover Charge from 4.30pm. This includes a 0.3l freshly-brewed craft beer or a glass of house pour
- Terrace Table Package of $333++ (up to Six Guests) includes:
- Cover charge for up to six guests
- 2 Beer Tasting Paddles (0.1l taster of five LeVeL33 craft beers)
- 6 craft beers (0.3l) or 1 bottle of wine (choice of *red, white or rosé)
- Choice of sharing board (Ploughman’s Board or Seafood Medley)
The full Dinner à la carte Menu will be available till 10.30pm while the Beer Dining Menu will extend to 11pm.
LeVeL33 is located on the fringes of the Formula 1® track and is not affected by the road closures. Easy access to the restaurant is guaranteed irrespective of the mode of transport. Marina Bay Financial Centre Carpark access, taxi drop-off and MRT are all recommended transport options.
8 Marina Boulevard
#33-01 Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 1
11:30am – 12am (Monday – Wednesday),
11:30am – 2am (Thursday – Saturday),
12pm – 12am (Sunday),
Operation hours extended till 2am on Eve of Public Holidays.
For reservations or information on the menus, please call +65 6834 3133.