InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG®) is celebrating the opening of Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Wahid Hasyim in the heart of the capital, making it the 8th Holiday Inn Express in Indonesia. The 160-room hotel’s city-centre location is within minutes of the city’s colourful markets and major shopping malls, the Central Business District (CBD) and other attractions.
Leisure travellers will find themselves within walking distance of Jakarta’s shopping paradise featuring Grand Indonesia, the largest shopping mall in the country, along with Plaza Indonesia and Pasar Pagi Tanah Abang, the largest clothing wholesale market in Southeast Asia, to fulfil all their shopping needs while exploring the best of the city.
When at the hotel, guests can look forward to a refreshing stay with a choice of queen or twin guest rooms, an efficient check-in and convenient amenities including:
- Free and fast in-room Wi-Fi for guests to stay connected throughout their stay.
- Comfortable and high quality bedding with a choice of firm or soft pillows for a restful sleep.
- Free Express Start™ Breakfast with a Grab & Go option for a productive day ahead.
- Revitalising power showers with a three-function massage showerhead and quality towels to stay refreshed.
- A 24-hour fitness room for travellers to keep active and energised away from home.
- Self-service business centre, internet and laundry stations
For bookings from now until 29 February 2016, guests can enjoy a special opening promotion starting from USD40++ per night. For reservations and more information on Holiday Inn Express hotels around the world, please visit www.holidayinnexpress.com.