Every now and then, a new addition to the online shopping phenomena brings along a feature that is so profound and powerful that it changes the universal way of shopping. The impact of online shopping has been transforming the way small businesses and local traders reach their prospect customers, the way budget conscious shoppers indulge in bargained shopping without the need of actual bargaining and much more.
Shoppers have different reasons for indulging in online shopping. According to some shoppers, online shopping is a great way to save significantly bigger every time they shop via online coupons and promotional offers. While to others, retail therapy acts as the best thing to uplift one’s mood. Whatever be the reason, there are no points for guessing that online shopping is the most adapted way these days to suffice chronic shopping desires of all those who love to shop.
If you also suffer from what we call as the chronic shopping desire, then you are definitely an online shopping loyalist. For all of you who fall in this category of people, we’ve got a list of habits that you’ll connect to in no time.
You know you are an online shopping loyalist if;
- You need your daily fix of online window shopping, no matter you are broke or have a pocket full of money!
- You browse online stores and your favorite products just for fun, and every time you do that you be like: New deals. *swipe swipe swipe* Yeahhh this is fun and does not even cost anything.
- You are an online coupon pundit and end up finding a valid coupon/deal for your online purchase each time. You know online coupon/cashback publishing sites like Ebates, Cuponation, CollectOffers by heart and don’t miss a chance to mentor others about the usage and benefits of coupons/cashbacks/deals while shopping online.
- When you discover physical stores offering better deals than your favorite online stores like Lazada,Zalora, Amazon or Foodpanda, you freak out and get really suspicious about it.
- You don’t miss to take advantage of free internet at office and don’t miss to search hot deals even during your working hours.
- You look at the stuff you can’t buy over and over and over again.
- Browsing online shops is more like a holy experience for you.
- Even if you are getting a free cookie box on buying a combo of jeans, it would be enough of an enticing factor, which totally proves that have a difficulty controlling your impulses.
- This is what happened to you when a shopping festival is approaching and leaves you like: “It’s more important to grab a good deal than anything else at this time”.
- You count down the days to delivery on your fingers
- You give all illogical reasons to convince your brain that your wants are actually your needs, when you yourself do not know how to differentiate between them.
- The word sold-out leaves you in a state where you want to rip off your hair or of the one sitting next to you. The latter is a better way to go about it!