Plantronics, an audio pioneer and communications technology leader, today announced its Plantronics BackBeat GO 605 Series: wireless, over-the-ear immersive headphones featuring unique capabilities for people who put music first, at an economical price point.
To ensure music lovers can create the listening experience they prefer, BackBeat GO 605 comes equipped with dual equalisation (EQ) modes, to allow the listener to easily alternate between ‘Bass Boost’ and ‘Balanced’ EQ. Balanced EQ mode is Plantronics’ Signature Sound Curve, which is tuned to be the most accurate possible representation of the source audio across all genres of music. Listeners can move between modes with a single push of a button – a feature not typically found on headphones in this price range. BackBeat GO 605 is slim and lightweight with an over-ear design and soft memory foam ear cushions that provide the ideal balance of comfort and isolation resulting in deep, rich sound with minimal distraction.
Additional BackBeat GO 605 Series features and benefits include:
- A rechargeable battery that delivers up to 18 hours of wireless listening time on a single charge.
- Remaining connected at up to 33 ft/10 m from Bluetooth-compatible smartphones and tablets.
- Earcups that fold flat for easy storage and transport; ensuring comfort when worn around the neck.
- A carrying pouch, USB cable for charging and an audio cable to listen to music anytime, even if the battery is dead.
- Dedicated on-ear controls that make pause/play, skipping tracks, adjusting volume and taking calls easy.
- A wideband-enabled microphone that ensures voice clarity; answers calls or accesses Siri, Google Now, and Cortana hands-free via voice command.
Pricing and Availability
BackBeat GO 605 Series is available today at MSRP of $159 SGD. They are available in four colours: black, khaki, navy and grey. For more information, visit here.