Potato Head Family’s award-winning hamburger and cocktail brand — Three Buns, re-dress their sustainable menu with a new collection of plant-based dishes that offer joy and genius from Chef Adam Penney. In partnership with Asia’s plant-based food pioneers – Green Monday, both restaurants have grown the now permanent sustainable menu to offer unique dishes made with meat alternatives from OmniMeat, Beyond Meat, Gardein and Alpha Foods.
A study from YouGov found that more than 50% of Singaporeans believe companies have a responsibility to ensure their supply chains don’t harm the environment, with a shift in recent years of consumers looking to lead a less negatively impactful lifestyle. Potato Head’s brand ethos of doing good not only empowers Singaporeans to embrace plant-based alternatives, but their tasty recipes will never disrupt the good times.
Three Buns and Potato Head have taken a conscious approach to the sustainable menu so diners can have an amazing experience while creating a better tomorrow. The menu features creations like:
- Omni Hustle “Gong Bao” made with a seared OmniMeat patty, gong bao katsup, ginger soya milk mayo, crushed cashew, inferno sauce, and scallions in a toasted mango flour wholemeal bun.
- Omni Wan Kenobi Cheeseburger featuring a seared OmniMeat patty, ketchup, double smoked cheddar and colby jack, lettuce, smokey mayo, pickles, hot sauce, and bawang goreng in a toasted demi brioche bun.
- Beyond the Dog prepared with Beyond Bratwurst, BBQ ketchup, shiitake mushroom and dashi mayo in a toasted butter bun.
- Fishless N Chips featuring Gardein’s Golden Fishless Filets served as a battered fishless fillet topped off with double cooked fries, mayo and ketchup, and charred lemon.
- Nugg it starring Alpha nuggets with either a Korean or smokey BBQ sauce, pickled chilli, scallions and bawang goreng.
The sustainable menu aims to delight meat lovers, vegetarians, flexitarians and vegans alike. With every order of a plant-based burger, $1 will also be donated to Acres Wildlife Rescue Centre, a pioneering Singapore-based charity with a sole aim to advocate for an end to animal cruelty in our own backyard. The menu will be available for dine-in or takeaway at Potato Head and Three Buns Quayside, and delivery via delivery partners Deliveroo, Oddle and GrabFood from 14 September.