LEGO® has launched the first-of-its-kind Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy® motorcycle piece in Singapore, developed in partnership with motorcycle manufacturer Harley-Davidson. This unique combination is the latest in LEGO’s toy range in Singapore – a collectible guaranteed to delight LEGO lovers and motorcycle fans alike.
The 1,023-piece model captures the magic of the real-life machine, from its solid-disc Lakester wheels with beefy tires, to its teardrop fuel tank with printed logos and inbuilt speedometer.
Other features include a Milwaukee-Eight® engine with moving pistons, dual exhaust pipes, handlebar steering, moveable gearshift pedal and brake levers, kickstand and a sturdy display stand. Finished with a dark red and black color scheme, this amazing display model makes a truly iconic centerpiece for the home or office.
- Measures over 7” (20 cm) high, 7” (18 cm) wide and 12” (33 cm) long.
- Features solid-disc Lakester wheels with beefy tires, teardrop fuel tank with Harley-Davidson logos and inbuilt speedometer, Milwaukee-Eight® engine with moving pistons, dual exhaust pipes, handlebar steering, moveable gear shift pedal and brake levers, kickstand and a sturdy display stand.
- Comes with an authentic dark red and black color scheme.
- This LEGO® motorcycle makes an iconic centerpiece for the home or office.
- Spin the rear tire to see the Milwaukee-Eight® engine pistons spring to life.
- New-for-July-2019 decorated elements include 2 dark red 2×4 tiles printed with the Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy® tank emblem.
- Special elements include a new-for-July-2019 rear rim with super-wide tire.
The set retails at S$159.90 at all LEGO certified stores in Singapore.